Customer-focused, earth-friendly since 2009
Eco Movers is committed to providing excellence in customer service while maintaining a sustainable relationship with our environment and supportive partnership with the communities we serve. We accomplish our mission by recycling where we can, but also taking steps to be proactive in protecting the earth. We make green moving practices accessible and affordable and work with our partners to make a real-world impact on the planet.
Eco Movers was born out of a desire to change old, harmful moving practices with a fresh environmentally-friendly approach. We’ve grown into Seattle’s premier sustainable moving company, and Google’s No. 1 mover in Washington state. Our thousands of pleased clients tell the story best, as a quarter of our business comes from return customers.
Eco Movers opened its current headquarters in Queen Anne in 2016, including our first storage facility. The fleet of trucks grew, adding new certified clean-idle vehicles. The warehouse allows us to ramp up our earth-friendly practices. We offer reusable wardrobe boxes in all our trucks for your convenience and have thousands of reusable moving boxes to reduce cardboard use.
Eco Movers began dispatching trucks at north and south satellite locations in the summer of 2018, and merged with The Big Guys Home Delivery in January 2019, expanding to a second brick-and-mortar location in Woodinville to serve Seattle’s Eastside.
Eco Movers’ 10 Promises of Service
- We promise to come prepared with a fully equipped truck stocked with pads, dollies, floor protection, and a full toolset.
- We promise to send a clean, respectful, and fully uniformed crew to your home.
- We promise to wrap and protect your furniture for safe transport.
- We promise to assemble and disassemble furniture where needed.
- We promise to be on time to your move.
- We promise transparency in billing.
- We promise to reduce your stress from moving.
- We promise to take full responsibility for any box Eco-Movers packs.
- We promise to have our customer experience team be there for you before, during, and after the move.
- We promise you that if we make a mistake, we will fix it.
Owner & Founder
Chief Operations Officer
Director of Operations
General Manager – Tacoma Branch
General Manager – Woodinville Branch