Gig Harbor Movers
Do you need to relocate from, to, or around Gig Harbor, Washington? Let Eco Movers assist you with your moving process. We have been in the moving business since 2009 and we know just what it takes to make your move stress-free.
Our company is eco-conscious and we are committed to doing our part by implementing industry-leading green practices in all the services we offer. We plant a tree with every move.
Our Gig Harbor Moving Services
Relocating to another neighborhood, city, or state is no easy task. That’s why you want to choose competent, experienced movers who can offer the services you need. At Eco Movers, we handle all aspects of the moving process. Whether you need a full-service move, labor-only move, professional packing, or warehouse storage, our team will do what it takes to make you feel comfortable and secure. Trust Eco Movers for all your moving needs.
- Opt for full-service moving when you need a done-for-you service. This service lets us handle everything related to your move from start to finish. If you need only certain things done, or you have rented a truck already, our labor-only services may be what you need instead.
- With our professional packing and unpacking services, we make sure your items stay safe and secure. This is a flexible package that can be customized based on your individual needs.
- As an eco-conscious company, we have a number of initiatives to help the environment. One of these ways is with our rentable Eco-Boxes. These moving boxes are made from reusable plastic and reduce waste from cardboard boxes. We can rent these boxes to you even if you don’t move with us.
- With two facilities for secure warehouse storage, we give you plenty of space for your storage needs. We can pick your things up from your location and take them to our warehouses for storage. We can also deliver your belongings from storage to your new home.
Make Eco Movers your number one choice for your next move. Our moving services are comprehensive and can cover your moving requirements no matter how big or small.
What to Know About Gig Harbor, WA
There is nothing more exciting than discovering new places in the city you just moved to. If you’re a newcomer to Gig Harbor, you’ll find that there is no shortage of things to do and places to visit. Known as the “Venice of Washington,” it’s a city that many fall in love with for many reasons. Check out our list of the top things in Gig Harbor that may be of interest to you:
- Nature: Kopachuck State Park is a 109-acre national park that sits on a bay. It features picnic areas as well as many shaded hiking trails to explore.
- Culture: Check out the Harbor History Museum if you want to learn more about the culture and history of this area. The museum features lots of exhibits and exciting artifacts, that make it worth a visit.
- Entertainment: Take a guided tour around Gig Harbor in Italian-style gondola boats. It is an experience that simply can’t be missed.
As you can see, whether you need a night on the town, or to kick back and relax in nature, Gig Harbor offers something for everyone.
Get Your Free Moving Estimate Today
When you hire Eco Movers, you get a moving company that strives to make your move, a sustainable and stress-free one. Our company is family-owned and operated and A+ Rated by the BBB, as well as members of the Preferred Movers Network. We are also fully licensed (MC # MC01304454) and fully insured (General Liability/Workers Comp).