Moving is unpredictable. Whether you didn’t know you needed a moving company until right before your move or you didn’t know you were moving at all, last-minute moves happen.
That’s where Eco Movers comes in.
We offer last-minute moving services in the Seattle-Tacoma-Eastside areas. We ensure that our crew is trained to not only handle your move quickly to meet the deadline that you have but to handle your move at a professional-level quality. Get the best in last-minute moving with Eco Movers.
Our Last-Minute Moving Services
We offer a wide range of moving services designed to make last-minute moving simple and stress-free. Here are just a few of these offerings:
- Maybe you want every aspect of the move handled, maybe you need just one or two parts of the moving process handled. Either way, we have you covered with our full-service, hands-free moving and our labor-only moving options.
- Don’t worry about getting moving boxes together last-minute. We offer rentable moving boxes, called Eco Boxes, that are not only convenient but designed to help the planet.
- Packing and unpacking by our professional crew to make the moving process simple and keep your items secure.
- Warehouse Storage built to keep your belongings in top condition in either of our two conveniently located facilities with 22,000 and 25,000 sq. ft.
If you’re looking for a specific service and don’t see it on this list, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We pride ourselves on being a flexible moving company who can meet your needs.
What to Look for When Choosing Last-Minute Movers
Deciding on which moving company to use is difficult, especially when you’re moving last-minute. That is why we made this list of the top things to consider when choosing the right last-minute movers for you:
- Licenses: A big mistake people can make is rushing through the decision-making and failing to check for licenses. Look for the Washington state number for in-state moves and the USDOT for out-of-state moves.
- Online Reviews: A quick way to get an accurate look at a moving company when you’re in a rush is to check online reviews. For the best insight, look for the total number of reviews, the average score, and how they respond to both positive and negative reviews.
- Environmental and Community Impact: Don’t let the deadline stop you from considering what’s important. Take a second to consider what a moving company does for the world around them and makes a huge difference for your home town.
By taking these into account, you can make the right call for who you move with. Even though the move needs to be done in a rush, you should still be considerate about your choice.
Get Your Free Estimate Fast
By partnering with Eco Movers, you partner with a Seattle-Tacoma-Eastside moving company with an A+ rating from the BBB and that is fully licensed and fully insured. To make your last-minute move simple, we suggest checking out our Buyer’s Guide for Seattle Moves. This will answer any questions that you have to give you a smooth moving process.
Request your free estimate today and we will be right in touch with you. We may even be able to get you your accurate estimate over the phone. All you have to do is fill out our Free Estimate Form. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (206) 207-3062.