If you’re looking for a long-distance moving company in the Seattle-Tacoma area, there’s no better option than Eco Movers.
Not only do we ensure that our moves are done at a top quality, but we are dedicated to providing great customer service throughout the entire process. We also make certain that what we do is done with the environment in mind. Make the right choice with Eco Movers.
Our Long-Distance Moving Services
Long-distance moves are complex, which is why you need a truly full-service moving company that can handle every aspect of your move. That’s why, here at Eco, you get access to a wide variety of services, including:
- Warehouse storage in our 22,000 sq. ft. facility in North Queen Anne. This is equipped with a fully-monitored alarm system and climate control.
- Expert packing to keep your items secure and professional unpacking to make moving a breeze.
- Rentable moving boxes built to reduce the use of cardboard box waste.
- Labor-only moving options for D.I.Y. long-distance moves, such as loading and unloading.
These services fit everything that you need and most likely some things that you don’t think you need. This is key because moving is unpredictable. If something comes up that you didn’t expect, it’s best to have a moving company that you know can handle it. Don’t worry, our services are tailorable so you only pay for what you need.
Tips on Choosing Long-Distance Movers
Finding the right moving company is a real challenge. There are a ton out there all claiming to be the best. To help, we put together this list of our top tips for choosing long-distance movers:
- Look for an independent moving company. By using an interstate agent of a van line, your belongings will get moved from truck to truck. This presents the possibility of damage to your items. Avoid this by going with long-distance movers who can go to any state with 1 crew and 1 truck.
- Ensuring that the right licenses are held is key. You can typically find this at the bottom of a moving company’s site. Look for the USDOT for interstate moves. For example, ours is USDOT# 3227005.
- By going with a moving company that is dedicated to helping the environment, you are choosing one that is helping reduce your carbon footprint. This is great considering the transportation of items has traditionally been a huge factor on pollution. Being able to combat this with industry leading green practices means you get a conscience-free move.
Be sure to do your research so that you can make an educated decision. With these tips in mind, you’re on your way to a choice that you can feel confident in.
Get Your Long-Distance Moving Estimate
Your best choice for a long-distance moving company is Eco Movers. We are A+ rated by the BBB, fully licensed (USDOT# 3227005), fully insured (Gen. Liability/Workman’s Comp), and dedicated to providing the very best for our community and for our environment. Get the best that Seattle-Tacoma has to offer with Eco Movers.
Have questions about our long-distance services and how they can help you? Reach out at (206) 635-7312 and we will be happy to help.
If you’re in the deciding process, we encourage you to get a free estimate so that you can be sure you’re getting the right price. Request yours through our online form. We have in-person and virtual options that both entail a full home walkthrough to ensure an accurate estimate.