If you’re not planning on hiring a professional packing crew, packing your home or apartment can be quite the challenge! Here are some secrets we’ve found help with the packing process.
- Prioritize! If there are items you don’t use often or won’t need for the next few days, pack these things first.
- Be sure to use the right size box: small boxes are best for heavy things like books. Use large boxes for lighter things like pillows, blankets and stuffed animals.
- If the item can fit in a box, put it in a box. This helps our crews to best utilize space in the truck.
- If you can, fill empty space in boxes with newspaper to prevent items from moving inside the box.
- Unless you have a very large closet, don’t worry about packing hanging clothes. We have reusable wardrobe boxes for your hanging items, and we can pack them on moving day.
- Leave important items like toiletries, medications, credit cards and cell phone chargers until last.
Eco Movers would be nothing without our thousands of happy customers, who return year after year and confidently refer friends and neighbors. We believe in the timeless notion that the customer is always right, and we will do everything in our power to please you and remove the stress involved in moving. When you move with Eco Movers, you can rest assured that you will be provided with the most professional service and your move will be performed in an efficient, timely manner with the utmost of care from our staff members.