Seattle to Portland Movers
Eco Movers ensure your move is top quality, and we are dedicated to providing great customer service throughout the entire process. We also make certain that what we do keeps the environment in mind. Eco Movers is simply the right choice for your Seattle to Portland move. Check out our 10 Promises of Service.
Our Seattle to Portland Moving Services
Long-distance moves can be complex, so you need a mover that is truly full-service and can handle every detail of your move. We’ve been moving people just like you for more than a decade, and we provide a wide range of services that include:
- Warehouse storage in our two facilities that are 22,000 sq. ft. and 25,000 sq. ft. These are equipped with everything you need for the true security of your items–24/7 surveillance and a fully monitored alarm system
- Expert packing to keep your items secure and professional unpacking that makes settling into a new place a breeze
- Rentable moving boxes that reduce cardboard box waste.
- Labor-only moving options for D.I.Y. long-distance moves, including loading and unloading.
At Eco Movers, we also know that some parts of moves can be unpredictable. That’s why we offer the services above and more. We’re incredibly flexible, so if something comes up you didn’t expect, we’ll know how to handle it. And our services are tailored to what you need, so you never pay for services you don’t.
Tips on Choosing Long-Distance Movers
Your choice of a long-distance moving company is important, and finding the right one for your needs can be challenging. Once you start looking, you’ll see that everyone claims to be the best. To help, we put together this list of our top tips for choosing the right long-distance mover.
- Look for an independent moving company. If you use an interstate agent of a van line, your belongings will be moved from truck to truck, which increases the possibility your items will be damaged. Avoid this by going with long-distance movers who can travel to any state with a single crew and a single truck.
- Make sure the mover has the right licenses. You can typically find this at the bottom of a moving company’s site. Look for the USDOT number for out-of-state moves. Ours is USDOT# 3227005.
- Choose a mover that’s environmentally conscious. When you choose a moving company like Eco, you’re selecting a mover that is dedicated to helping the environment by reducing your carbon footprint. We have rentable moving boxes to reduce cardboard waste and your carbon footprint. Transportation of items has traditionally been a huge factor in pollution, so our industry-leading green practices mean you get a more eco-conscious move.
- Check reviews on Google. You’ll find that Eco movers has over 1,800 reviews with a 4.9 rating.
It’s important to do your research so you can make an educated decision, and with these tips, you can make a confident choice.
Get Your Long-Distance Moving Estimate
Eco Movers is the smart choice for your Seattle to Portland move. We are A+ rated by the BBB, fully licensed (USDOT# 3227005), fully insured (Gen. Liability/Workman’s Comp), and dedicated to our community and the environment. You get the best that Seattle-Tacoma has to offer with Eco Movers.
Have questions about our long-distance services and how we can help you? Reach out at (206) 971-6895 we’ll answer any questions you might have. We also provide free estimates, so request yours by filling out this simple online form today. We can’t wait to make your long-distance move the best it can be.