With Eco Movers, you get secure warehouse storage in our conveniently located facility in North Queen Anne, situated just 10 minutes from both downtown Seattle and South Lake Union.
With experience dating all the way back to 2009, it’s no wonder that we have been able to boil down warehouse storage to a science. We have cut what is unnecessary and perfected what is necessary. This means that, with Eco Movers, you get effective warehouse storage in a breeze.
Our Warehouse Storage Services
Convenience. Security. Great customer service.
We provide all this and more through our warehouse storage. Our dedication does not end once we get your items. We ensure that the entire storing process goes smoothly so that you get everything that you need. To help make sure this is possible, we offer the following:
- Full-service storage, as we pick up your items from your home and can even pack your items for you. If you’re moving, we’ll take your belongings to their final destination when you want them back.
- 22,000 sq. ft. of space ensuring plenty of room for your items.
- Pest control and protection against water damage.
- 24/7 surveillance to ensure security through our fully monitored alarm system.
As you can see, we have built our warehouse to provide you with everything that you need to ensure the safety of your items. We offer all of these services alongside our top-quality customer service. Throughout the entire process, we will be by your side with answers to your questions and the support that you need, all given quickly, effectively, and with a smile. Store with confidence by storing with Eco Movers.
Key Differences Between Warehouse Storage and Self-Storage
We understand that the popular option for storing belongings is self-storage. It’s a $48 billion industry, but just because it’s the choice that many make doesn’t mean it’s the right choice for you. Many are unaware of the differences between warehouse storage and self-storage, which is why we put together this list of the top 3 key differences:
- We come right to your door. No need to haul all of your items to self-storage and unload them yourself. We come to your door, pack up your belongings, load them into our moving truck, load them into our warehouse, and take them right to your new home when you need them. Warehouse storage is full-service storage.
- You get much more space with warehouse storage. This is especially the case vertically, due to the vaulted ceilings of the warehouse. Perfect for oddly-shaped items. There is a lot more flexibility paying by the pallet of warehouse storage as opposed to the constricted locker of self-storage.
- Warehouse storage is necessary for certain items. These include electronics, wooden and leather furniture, artwork, and much more. This, plus pest control and 24/7 surveillance, means that your items are truly protected with warehouse storage.
As you can see, self-storage may be convenient in some sense, but there is just simply too much that you are missing out on. Trust warehouse storage from Eco Movers for a storing option that you can feel confident in.
Get Your Warehouse Storage Estimate from Eco Movers
By storing with Eco Movers, you are utilizing warehouse storage from a company that you can trust. Our dedication to customer service and helping both our community and our environment is paired with our top-quality services built out through our over a decade of experience. Rest easy knowing that we are fully licensed (HG #063849) and fully insured (General Liability and Worker’s Comp). We pride ourselves on being the best option for warehouse storage that is built for you.
Give us a call at (206) 971-6895! You’ll connect with a friendly Eco Movers representative that will be happy to answer all of your questions and go in-depth on how our warehouse storage is the best option for you.
The best way to ensure that you are getting the best option is to get a free estimate. We provide accurate estimates that can be done over-the-phone or virtually. Request yours today by filling out our online form.